TLAC's policies and procedures on governance.
Accounts and Reports
Our accounts are audited for presentation at our Annual General Meeting in each year. The accounts are independently audited by Anne Brady McQuillan DFK.
- Directors Report and Financial Statements 2018
- Directors Report and Financial Statements 2017
- Directors Report and Financial Statements 2016
- Directors Report and Financial Statements 2014-2015
Constitution and Select Policies
- Constitution and Memorandum of Association
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Complaints Policy
Transparency Legal Advice Centre is a company limited by guarantee without share capital (Company No. 552538). TLAC is a charity with the registered charity number 20104870 and a Revenue Commissioners' number of 21331.
All board members, staff and volunteers of Transparency Legal Advice Centre are committed to upholding high standards of integrity and accountability, and to promote these standards and principles.
TLAC’s accounts are examined annually by an independent auditor: currently Anne Brady McQuillan DFK, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2.
Core funding is currently provided by Transparency International Ireland, in turn funded by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER). Additional funds have been granted by the Public Interest Law Support Fund.