Integrity at Work (IAW) is a multi-stakeholder, not-for-profit initiative for organisations in the public, private and non-profit sectors. IAW was officially launched by Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Paschal Donohoe TD on the 22 September 2016
Through training, best practice exchange, online resources and specialist advice and guidance, IAW will promote supportive environments for anyone reporting concerns of wrongdoing.
IAW membership benefits:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of Ireland’s whistleblowing legislation
- Work with Transparency International, the world’s leading independent anti-corruption organisation
- The unique opportunity to make a public commitment to a progressive and ethical workplace
- Assurance that staff can receive specialist and independent legal advice prior to making a report of wrongdoing
- Learn and share best practice at the IAW forums and annual conference
- Test and develop existing policies and procedures on whistleblowing
Download more information about IAW here.
If you would like more information about IAW, and to request a membership information pack, please contact the IAW Programme Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 554 3953