The second Integrity at Work Conference will take place on November 28th in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8. The theme of this year’s event is ‘Learning from Experience- best practice insights for employers on supporting staff to raise concerns and do the right thing’.
The Conference will explore how employers are responding to the Protected Disclosures Act (2014) and provide an opportunity to interact with speakers from a broad range of sectors and perspectives to exchange best practice insights on the following questions:
1. What are employers doing to help their workers raise concerns?
- Liz Pope, CEO, Property Registration Authority
- Katherine Bradshaw, Head of Communications, Institute of Business Ethics
- Colleen Cleary, Managing Partner, CC Solicitors
- Lorraine Turnell, National Engagement Manager, National Guardian’s Office
Facilitator: Jane Ellis, Director of GoodCorporation
2. What procedures are being put in place to respond to disclosures?
- Stephen Holst, Partner, McCann Fitzgerald
- Caroline Kelley, Head of Operational Risk in Market Related Environments, Bank of Ireland
- Bob Semple, Independent Corporate Governance Consultant
- Michael Kinsley, Barrister and Accredited Mediator
Facilitator: Dana Gold, Attorney and Director of Education, Government Accountability Project (Washington DC)
3. How can employers incentivise their staff to do the right thing?
- Peter Van Veen, Global Ethics & Compliance Director at Dentsu Aegis, former Director of Business Integrity Programme TI UK (TBC)
- Mary Inman, Partner, Constantine Canon
- Professor William Kingston, Adjunct Professor, TCD Business School
- Andrew Samuels, Founding Partner, Addveritas
Facilitator: Grainne Madden, Founder, GMJ Associates.
If you are interested in attending, please contact email@example.com
Kindly supported by